Hydraulic Steering Kit
A hydraulic steering system contains a steering pump, a hose, oil and a cylinder. The hose brings the hydraulic oil to the steering pump. The oil pressure causes the cylinder to move.
The hydraulic steering technology is reliable and efficient. In addition, minor steering corrections are required and maintenance is low.
The package includes:
● Hydraulic helm pump
● Aluminium hydraulic cylinder
● Hydraulic oil (115HP 1 liter, 175 and 350HP 2 liters)
● Hose kit and end fittings: 2 hoses with pre-assembled fittings (115HP 5 meters each, 175 and 350HP 7.5 meters each)
● For outboard engines up to 115, 175 and 350 HP
● ATTENTION: a Steering Wheel is not included in the Hydraulic Steering Kit and can be purchased separately
Excluding VAT and transport costs